- To advance education in the community on Gujarati language, heritage and cultural values including by lectures, workshops, debates and seminars.
- To assist & empower the women and youth by providing them with the opportunities to be involved in the decision making process of the society.
- To promote cross cultural understanding between Gujarati and other communities of New Zealand.
- To keep the community aware of the issues affecting the
lives of the young people
- To relieve charitable need for social inclusion in the community, including amongst the elderly, the youth and new Gujarati speaking immigrants.
- To encourage and assist the Gujarati students, migrants coming to New Zealand, the understanding of New Zealand’s culture, legal, economic, and social systems.
- To seek accept & receive donations, subsidies, grants, endorsements, gifts, legacies, loans, and banquets either in money or other property for all or any of the purposes &
objects of the society